Conference on Ulam's Type Stability
July 4-9, 2016
The conference is devoted to various investigations connected with the notion of stability, motivated by the well-known problem of S. Ulam, on the approximate homeomorphisms of metric groups, and related issues. The participants are invited to give talks on:
- stability of difference, differential, functional, and integral equations,
- stability of inequalities and other mathematical objects,
- hyperstability and superstability,
- various (direct, fixed point, invariant mean, etc.) methods for proving Ulam’s type stability results,
- generalized (in the sense of Aoki and Rassias, Bourgin and Găvruţa) stability,
- stability on restricted domains and in various (metric, Banach, non-Archimedean, fuzzy, quasi-Banach, etc.) spaces,
- relations between Ulam’s type stability and fixed point results,
- related topics.
Moreover, some special invited plenary lectures will be given.